Wednesday 23 March 2011

"Today like every other day..."

But today is not like every other day. Today I've started a blog. I was inspired by a blog link sent to me by a dear friend. The blogger spoke of writing on the days that don't look so ideal. Today was one of those days for me, or rather a few moments of this day were that way. As a new mama there is so much newness. My sweet baby does not enjoy the carseat. On good days he tolerates it, today was not one of those days. We got through it together. A few extra stops. Thankfully we usually have all the time we need to do with as we do. What wasn't so pretty was my attempt to reason, with a 3 month old. Forgiving myself in that moment of frustration allowed me to see what baby was communicating. This being mama is such a joy unfolding!

No comments:

Post a Comment