Tuesday 26 June 2012

Bear Moment

Today i demonstrated how to manage a meeting with a bear.  All the way home baby E, aka bubby, mimmiced my loud voice and clapped his hands.  We were out on our most-daily walk when I heard and then saw a bear in the woods.  We backed up with my hand clapping while the bear carried on and merged onto the route we were headed.

This 16 months has been so rich.  Its currious to me.  I have always felt may baby friend to be present and engagng, but now so much that i don't remember specificlly how it was before.

It seems that every day he is using a new word.  I'm trying to write it down or record him when I can. I'm really loving the many ways he calls to me; from a deep sleep, another room, from the back seat or in my arms: "ma", "mom-mom", "mommy", "mommy mom-mom".

These are precious and i'm so grateful for moments like this....gently reminded of the sacred.

No comments:

Post a Comment