Thursday 23 June 2011

A whole month

It has taken every bit of me to get to this moment. The challenges of this last month I liken to my experience of India; the land of extremes. The deepest joys to moments of deep grief. As I write this my 6 month old son and I are playing catch. He can't actual even scoot forward yet but he can direct a ball. He passes the ball with both right and left hand and often palms it a little first. I know it sounds hard to believe but we actually got it on video.
In this month we've moved to our new home. On half an acre which I plan to create an abundant garden on soon. A neighbor offered strawberry plants yesterday which is more then a metaphor for the rightness of this place. My husband is finally a permanent resident (although the actual card has not arrived. Likely due to the mail strike) and his home office, featuring a colonics unit, is ready for business.

Authentic movement was of great significance in my life just before midwifery school and thankfully a group has just started here on the coast!! This may save me in this hormonally stressful time.

Baby has two teeth and just tried avocado yesterday. We got a picture of that beautiful moment of first food.

Well that same baby is crying for magic milk now so I must go to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment